Hey folks. I’ve been putting a lot of pressure on myself to keep this blog alive, so here is an easy post to start 2018 with. Happy New Year!
- Crypto continues to go crazy. The crypto currency revolution will remain strong in 2018. We’re going to see insane breakouts, crazy crashes, and wild volatility. If you don’t understand blockchain technology, that’s ok. Plenty of people didn’t understand internet technology in 1998, but now it pervades nearly every aspect of our lives. Blockchain will be the same.
How can you get in on the internet of money? Make a coinbase account, use my referral link and we both get $10: https://www.coinbase.com/join/5761c79d253618752e000508
Buy some Litecoin–it’s the best!
- There is going to be a virus released that takes advantage of the Meltdown and Spectre exploits and will melt your processor. You thought the whole Samsung Galaxies catching on fire was a problem? Wait until peoples computers start exploding 😱.
- Mark Zuckerberg is going to have a mental breakdown and be filled with guilt for ruining society with Facebook. He will sell all his stock, quit, move to Tibet, and become a Buddhist monk while he devises a plan to atone for his crimes against humanity.
- Drones in 2018 are going to blow your mind!
- IoT for your pee. Everything will start to become Internet of Things enabled, including your toilet. It won’t be long until you’ll get a constant stream of data to inform you of hydration levels, nutritional health, chemical imbalances and more.
- It will be the Year of the CRM. A few years ago, it became widely accepted that all businesses need a presence on social media. Now they all need CRM too. Customer Relationship Management Software enables business owners to leverage their marketing data better by tracking customer interactions and the value it creates.
- Automated vehicles get more popular. With Tesla leading the way in the self-driving car industry, other companies are started to dedicate a massive amount of resources to the research and development of their own automated driving systems. Giving control of the steering wheel to intelligent computer systems will be safer for everyone.
- As always, It’s All About The DATA! As the ability to collect and analyze data continues to grow exponentially, data science will start to have a much larger impact in our daily lives. With all these new conveniences also comes larger privacy risks. Be sure to take steps to protect and control your data. In the not-so-distant future. Your data could become your currency.
That’s it! Thanks for reading. I think it’s important to post these predictions on the web so a year from now, everyone can look back and see how I was totally wrong… or right!